Jersey City, New Jersey
US$110000.00 - US$150000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Jersey City, NJ
We are seeking an Interiors Superintendent with High-Rise Residential/Hospitality experience. As a Superintendent you will lead, direct and coordinate the work of subcontractors. The Superintendent is responsible for ensuring safety, schedule delivery, quality of work performed and adherence to budget of the project, with a goal of project completion for the complete scope or for a specific area of work or trade discipline.
* Establish project construction schedule. Maintain and update construction schedules for each project on a weekly basis.
* Oversee job site safety requirements
* Coordinate and schedule all trades and deliveries
* Inspect trades' work as to adherence to design & drawings
* Inspect product deliveries for accuracy and damage
* Schedule and walk through of agency inspections
* Document field construction progress using a web-based construction management system to maintain a daily log and submit written reports and photos on a weekly basis
* Create and manage the completion of the punch list to client's satisfaction
* Monitor expenses and maintain budget throughout project
* Work with team though all technical and architectural aspects of projects
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management and or 10+ years' experience within the construction industry
* 5-7 years of High-Rise Residential experience
* Experienced with New Build/Multi-Unit projects
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.