£120000 - £200000 per annum
over 2 years ago
1st Step is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer with experience in building design, and/or highway, and/or marine design. We are working with the largest construction companies in Long Island area. If you are looking for a new opportunity and increase of salary, submit your resume today.
* Manage multiple civil engineering project schedules, deliverable, and budgets.
* Delegate project tasks and coordinate workload with civil engineering team
* Communicate with clients, contractors, agencies, and other sub-consultants for required project coordination
* Develop and review plans, specifications, and material submittals.
* Perform construction site inspections to ensure field work complies with plans.
* Support and contribute to on-going business development efforts for the Civil Engineering division.
* Conducts field observations, testing and data collection
* Prepares reports detailing observations made, tests conducted, and results obtained
* Works with building departments to determine repair directives
* Meets with and presents to peers and clients
* Conducts research and develops technical topics for publication
* 10 + years of experience
* SE or PE license highly desirable
* Autocad experience working knowledge of HydroCAD Modeling