New York, USA
over 1 year ago
Project Manager (Interior Design)
New York, NY
This Project Manager responsible for balancing the performance and process of multiple projects of varying size and scope. In addition, to advance the opportunities for continued growth in market share, profitability in specific service lines, practice areas and/or local markets.
* Generate work plans, fee proposals and project schedules in response to RFP's and other opportunities
* Develop and execute contracts with its outside consultants and clients for services
* Display exceptional client interface skills, particularly with third party project managers. Act as main point of communication with clients and consultants
* Monitor project schedules and budgets as determined by the client
* Oversee and participate in the design and project delivery process
* Ensure that design reviews occur at the designated stages of projects
* Plan project design and documentation processes and direct the design teams' activities.
* Monitor and manage project scope and activities related to the fees.
* Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
* Minimum of 8 years' industry experience
* Experience handling multiple projects and leading teams
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit skills highly desired
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, and a team player