Albany, New York
almost 2 years ago
1ST Step in currently working with a one of the leading professional design and construction firms in the New York area. They are seeking a MEP Superintendent for a project located in the Albany, NY area.
A MEP Superintendent is to manage day-to-day construction activities and supervise field personnel and subcontractors as required to successfully complete the project on schedule. Responsible for producing quality work that is consistent with the standards set forth in the project's contract plans and specification. A MEP Superintendent is also expected to administer good construction safety practices and continuously keep the site clean and orderly.
* Direct field construction activities with the MEP trades
* Expedites and Monitor the performance of all subcontractor activities
* Directs the work forces engaged in general conditions work and coordinates this work with subcontractors, material men and supplies
* Review and inspect MEP work
* Supervision and trouble-shooting of mechanical, plumbing, and sprinkler systems during construction
* Ensure that all M.E.P. trades work is constructed to specifications and assuring that system start-up and commissioning is handled smoothly
* Minimum 7 years of construction industry experience with MEP systems and equipment
* Computer savvy - (Microsoft Office, Project Management Software etc.)
* Some engineering knowledge required