New York, USA
about 1 year ago
Our New York, NY office is seeking highly-motivated Construction Superintendent for upcoming projects of various types and sizes.
* Write daily field reports and provide daily photography of work activities and installation methods.
* Catalog and file field documentation appropriately.
* Coordinate schedule and construction activities with 3rd Party Inspectors, Contractors, and Owner staff.
* Confirm installed materials are per approved submittals, project specifications, and manufacturer's requirements.
* Full time Field Quality Verification, Safety Inspections, etc.
* Coordinate closely with Project Manager regarding construction activities, job progress, quality verification, and field oversight.
* Provide updates and report to Project Manager on a daily basis with regard to project status.
* 5 years experience in vertical construction project to include educational facilities and/or housing authority projects
* Effective communicator who is able to maintain and foster positive relationships with the public entities, architects, government agencies, inspections departments, utility owners, and company employees
* Understanding of cost control and schedule management
* Resourcefulness, imagination and a passion for challenges
* Proactive approach towards management
* High level of fairness, honesty and integrity
* Strong written communication and oral skills