New Jersey, USA
US$175000.00 - US$200000 per annum
over 1 year ago
MEP Project Manager
New York and New Jersey
$175,000 and more based on experience
We are currently looking for a strong and experienced Project Manager with extensive MEP knowledge for a large contractor in the New York area.
They are seeking a Manager with the following:
* Specifically relating to the mechanical, electrical, plumbing, Fire Protection systems (e.g. HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Low Voltage, Fire Sprinkler):
* Providing expertise to the project(s) and/or region, including information regarding local codes and other requirements.
* Overseeing activities of MEP Trade Manager(s), MEP Superintendent(s), and team members providing performance feedback to Senior Project Manager and/or Project Executive.
* Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
* Performing quality assurance/quality control inspections on job sites.
* Communicating with owners and architects/engineers in connection with field issues. Investigating and resolving such issues.
* Working with the engineer on the coordination effort for all mechanical and electrical systems, equipment and piping layouts for all trades on a master coordination set of drawings and 3D model securing the approval of the architects and engineers.
* Leading project inspections, startup, commissioning, turnover and training process, and punch list required for acceptance and handover of all the systems
To apply, please send your resume or ring us confidentially on 646 781 7254