New York, USA
over 1 year ago
New York, NY
As a leading Senior Superintendent, you will have excellent education and commercial construction experience. You can provide overall on-site administrative and technical management on the construction project site. Your main objective is to ensure the project is established in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
* Oversee, manage and document all day-to-day job site activities including OSHA safety compliance.
* Direct field personnel according to the project plan and supervisory principles.
* Communicate issues, events, performance and progress daily to the Project Manager.
* Report any problems promptly to the Project Manager to facilitate the most cost-effective solutions.
* Establish effective working relationships with clients and team members.
* Request advice and assistance from the General Superintendent on matters pertaining to materials, sequencing, scheduling and personnel.
* 10+ years' experience in the construction industry
* Responsible as Lead Superintendent on $15M+ ground-up construction projects, from concept to completion.
* Experience working with a General Contractor that self performs work is strongly preferred.
* Experience monitoring project labor productivity and keeping the company informed of any deviations from the original budgets.
* Strong understanding of construction job sites, with ability to manage tasks, deadlines, and sub-contractors effectively and efficiently.