New York, USA
US$70000 - US$125000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
1st Step is now working with one of the largest Construction Management Companies in the New York for a Glazing Estimator This position would be responsible for bidding and managing multiple projects in various phases at any one time from bidding to closeout.
* Prepare quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
* Corresponding with customers for RFIs, Submittals, Change Orders, Working with vendors to obtain pricing, scheduling and submittal packages.
* Schedule preparation and revisions including coordination with other trades.
* Reviewing and estimation job costs/costs to complete on a monthly basis.
* Position requires thorough knowledge of contract documents, materials, equipment utilization, scheduling, labor production analysis, construction operation.
* General knowledge of Windows and glazing trade.
* Minimum of two-year glazing, project management experience.
* Knowledge of windows (aluminum & vinyl).
* Knowledge of stick storefront systems as well as curtain walls.
* Proficiency in Auto Cad desired but not required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings