New York, USA
over 1 year ago
Position: Glass Estimator
Location: New York
1st Step is now working with one of the largest Architectural Metal and Glass Companies in the NYC area. This company is the most trusted in the NYC area to manage interior commercial and residential projects. They deal with multimillion dollar projects all around the city and in Long Island. Some of their main focuses are preconstruction services, engineering & design, manufacturing, Project Management.
This reputable company is looking to add a Project Manager to their team due to their rapid growth and projects going into 2021!
* Communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
* Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
* Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
* Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
* Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
* Review material and labor requirements, to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
* Competitive salary
* Health benefits
* Career Progression
* Work/Life Balance