New York, USA
US$60000 - US$120000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
1st Step is currently working with a large architectural firm in the New York Area. They are currently looking to add a drafter to their team.
This position requires individuals to provide exceptional customer service, maintain a flexible work schedule, and use independent judgment and reasoning. Candidates will be responsible for:
* Provide support to the piping and/or storage tank integrity group while on assigned projects.
* Accept on-site documentation and review to insure all correct information is received.
* Field documentation and reporting Checklist is printed for each job.
* Update daily work logs.
* Post-process field survey data and backup per company policy.
* Generate final CAD drawings (deliverable) to support field inspection activities.
* Complying with company policies and procedures
* Cooperate and communicate with manager and customer's schedule to maximize efficiency.
* Updated CAD drawings shall give geographical location of inspection findings per inspectors notes.