about 2 years ago
Position: Glass Project Manager
1st Step is now working with one of the largest Curtain Wall Companies in the Philadelphia area. This company is the most trusted in the east coast to manage building façade projects. They deal with multimillion-dollar projects all around the state. Some of their main focuses are preconstruction services, engineering & design, manufacturing, Project and Field Management.
This company is looking to add a Project Manager to their team due to their rapid growth and projects going into 2021!
* Manage all aspects of a project by conducting effective pre-planning meetings, maximizing resources in the buyout process, and supporting the field and/or shop to perform work efficiently.
* Direct a team through project execution, which includes gaining the respect of field personnel and managing the diverse expectations and opinions of all involved parties.
* Evaluate the contractual scope of work. Plan, organize and staff key project positions through coordination with regional department heads and general superintendents.
* Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client and other contacts to coordinate scheduling activities and facilitate successful construction activities.
* Negotiate, prepare and issue subcontracts.
* Competitive salary
* Health benefits
* Career Progression
* Work/Life Balance