New York, USA
over 2 years ago
Location: New York
1st Step is now working with one of the prestige General Contractors in the NYC area. This company is the most trusted in the NYC area to manage interior commercial projects. They deal with multimillion dollar projects all around the east coast. Some of their main focuses are design, strategy, and delivery.
This reputable company is looking to add a Superintendent to their team due to their rapid growth and projects going into 2021!
* Coordination of various subcontractor trades
* Responsible for all on site safety initiatives
* Maintaining and successfully executing the project schedule.
* Assist in tracking submittals and RFI's
* Review and enforce contract work scope and specifications
* Monitor and manage job expense reporting
* Prepare Daily Logs
* Prepare, distribute and track two week look ahead schedules
* Assist in weekly Client Meetings
* Maintain files and reports to ensure accurate accounting of billings, receipts, and all related documentation.
* Assist in preparing client change orders
* Assist in managing the project close out process
* Assist in managing the project sign off process
* Maintain consistent communication with the project team
* OSHA 30 hour
* NYC DOB License
* 10 to 15 years supervising NYC projects
* Retail experience a plus
* Health care experience a plus
* Experience with PROCORE a plus.
* Competitive salary
* Health benefits
* Career Progression
* Work/Life Balance