US$170000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
1st Step is now working with one of the prestige General Contractors in the Dallas area. This company is the most trusted in the area to manage interior, high rise commercial and residential projects. They deal with multimillion dollar projects all around the east and west coast. Some of their main focuses are design, strategy, and delivery.
This reputable company is looking to add a Superintendent to their team due to their rapid growth and projects going into 2022!
* Coordination of various subcontractor trades
* Responsible for all on site safety initiatives
* Maintaining and successfully executing the project schedule.
* Assist in tracking submittals and RFI's
* Review and enforce contract work scope and specifications
* Monitor and manage job expense reporting
* Prepare Daily Logs
* Prepare, distribute and track two week look ahead schedules
* Assist in weekly Client Meetings
* Maintain files and reports to ensure accurate accounting of billings, receipts, and all related documentation.
* Assist in preparing client change orders
* Assist in managing the project close out process
* Assist in managing the project sign off process
* Maintain consistent communication with the project team
* 10 to 15 years supervising projects
* Retail experience a plus
* Experience with PROCORE a plus.
* Competitive salary
* Health benefits
* Career Progression
* Work/Life Balance