over 2 years ago
While our client is better known as a building construction company for larger projects, such as airport construction, convention centers, hotels, sports facilities and office towers, the organization also excels at smaller unique projects, such as building renovations, restorations, and repairs.
In Denver, CO, our client specializes in the following construction markets: commercial, entertainment, aviation, hospitality, higher education, and multi-family, multi-story mixed-use buildings.
Our client is seeking a Superintendent for our Denver Buildings district to manage all field construction activities on a small to medium projects. The Superintendent is responsible for all field aspects of the project's budget, schedule and general performance.
* Plan and implement construction methods, schedules, productivity innovations, and site
* Assist in the selection of field site personnel.
* Monitor cost control and job costing, quantity reporting, forecasting, and productivity.
* On-site co-ordination of manpower, materials and equipment.
* Coordination with owner or facility operator during construction.
* Develop, monitor and execute the project construction plan and schedule.
* Supervise, train, coach and mentor field personnel.
* Organize and co-ordinate all subcontractor activities.
* Responsible for project closeout including final inspections, permit sign off, project punch
with owner and A/E.
* Participate fully in health, safety, quality, and environmental processes.
* 5+ years' experience as a Project Superintendent on new build construction and/or
* Commercial construction building projects of $10M+
* Civil experience welcomed but not required
* Experience in self perform work is a plus
* College degree preferred but not required
* Candidates must be willing to relocate to project locations in Denver metro