US$75000.00 - US$85000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Branch Manager currently required for a leading Curtainwall and Structural Glass contractor who are looking to expand the teams in their Dallas office. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with strong project management or operations management experience.
- Manage project from estimating/bidding, detailing, product purchasing, delivery, scheduling, installation and construction administration
- Develop and maintain relationships with local general contractors and end-users
- Maintain product knowledge of current and prospective vendors/manufacturers
- Coordinate with the installation teams as required to furnish & install projects
- Prepare submittals for approval
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishment, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of projects.
- Establish work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Manage, plan, and coordinate activities of projects to ensure that goals and objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters
- Have a minimum of 5 years of similar experience in the industry
- Have knowledge of glass & glazing products (fixed glazing, aluminum & glass storefronts, doors, interior glass)
- Have successful track record of completed interior and exterior glazing projects